The day she joined our family....

Four months old...

I love her smile!.....

Four years old.....

Posing pretty @ 5 years old...
First day of school....
Christmas 2007.....
I can't believe my baby is 8!!! Here she is on her bday last week...
I can't imagine life without our little princess. We have all been truly blessed to have her in our lives. Her constant smile and infectious laugh add joy to our lives every day. Her simple and sincere testimony of the gospel inspire and teach me constantly. She is always trying to set a good example to all around her and she is always looking for ways to help those around her. We love you Emma! Happy 8th Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Emma!!! We are so glad that you will be joining us in Activity Days finally!! YAH!
Oh my gosh! That 4 month old picture is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen. Happy Birthday Emma! You are such an amazing girl and truly an example to everyone you meet.
Oh my goodness! Where has the time gone? I can't believe Emma is 8 years old!! Happy Birthday Emma!! I love all the pictures you posted- she is such a beautiful girl both inside and out!
Happy Birthday, Emma! That means there is a baptism coming up--how exciting! And your trip to Disneyland looks like LOTS OF FUN! Hurray for Mickey Mouse!
Post a Comment