A little side note on the dress that she's wearing... My Grandmother made me this dress when I got baptized, and I saved it just for this occasion.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Baptism!
Sorry I'm a little late posting these... but here they are. Emma was baptized on April 18th, here are some pics of her special day. Thanks to all the love and support she received from all!

A little side note on the dress that she's wearing... My Grandmother made me this dress when I got baptized, and I saved it just for this occasion.


A little side note on the dress that she's wearing... My Grandmother made me this dress when I got baptized, and I saved it just for this occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a wonderful occasion for your family! What a great choice Emma made to be baptized. I love that Emma wore the same dress you were baptized in. I also really like her white church dress--super cute, I guess I should say she looks beautiful and so grown up. I keep looking at those dresses in the store, knowing that Emily will need one next year. :)
Post a Comment