Last week we had the vacation that we had dreamed of for years! We took a week off of school, work, and everything else and went to Disneyland in CA. We were there for a whole week, it just so happened that the first day there was Emma's birthday, so we had to do something extra special on that day. After our day of fun, we ended up at Goofy's Kitchen and had dinner and a show. We really enjoyed it, we got to have some of the characters come straight to our table, take pics, and some even joked around with us. I think other than just bore you with the details, I will let the pics tell the story. This is just Day 1, I will get the rest of the days up later.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute Pictures!! Toon town sure is fun.
Post a Comment