I had a lot of fun making this clock. It was kinda tricky getting the numbers and letters on there, but I was so pleased with the final results. :-)
The other class that I signed up for was the cake decorating class. My mom is a wonderful cake decorator and I learned a bit from her, but I had not really decorated a cake in a long time, so I thought a refresher was in order. It was just what I needed. I learned how to make these little flowers and the leaves. It was so much fun to learn these and once I got the hang of it it was quite easy.
As soon as I got home, everyone went after the cake and I barely rescued it long enough to get a couple of pics, but I wasn't quick enough. There are fork marks to show that everyone was hungry! LOL
The last class that I took was the cooking with Maseca class. I learned how to make tortillas and empanadas. Now I just gotta make em here at home and see if I really learned.
3 comments:
Those look great! I love super saturday! I'm going to have to try making one of those clocks!
you are too crafty!! You were always teaching me some new craft, skill or recipe at your house. I miss those days! Good job on the cake and the clock!
Thanks girls, Sami, I really recomend you try the clocks. It was not too bad. Just tricky to get the numbers and letters.
Caroline I miss those days too!
Post a Comment