Last Sunday it was Gabe's birthday! He always says not to make a big deal and not to do anything, but we always have cake and ice cream and of course a few presents. We had his family over and I made him his favorite meal, albondigas with arroz! I also used my newly acquired skills at cake decorating and I made him his cake from scratch and bought the butter cream icing that he loves so much. Then the kids helped add the finishing touches to it.


The kids with the birthday boy!

Making a wish and blowing out the candles!

Jacob snuck in a couple of trick candles and Isaac was getting alittle impatient so he decided to help out!

Happy Birthday Gabe, we love you!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! The cake looks so professional!
PS.--Sorry I didn't get an order in for the candles. They look neat!
Let me know when you are doing another order.
Awesome job on the cake!!!!
Tell Gabe happy belated birthday for us!
Gabe says thank you so much!
Post a Comment