I don't mean to brag to all those that have been having terribly cold weather, BUT....We have been having wonderful weather here in El Paso. When we got our zoo membership last year, I thought for sure that we would not use it enough, cause I didn't want to be out in the summer heat. But it has been so nice that we seem to be going quite often to the zoo. I don't want to bore you with too many pics, just wanted to share my favs from this latest trip.
Isaac loves this little orangutan. He likes measuring his arms to the monkeys. LOL

Here are all three of my little monkeys! They are the cutest in the zoo!
1 comment:
Hi Suzy, the kids are getting so big. Angela just turned 5 and is making me sad that we'll have no more babies around. Say happy birthday to Issac and give him a big hug. Let us know when you're in town. Love you guys.
Post a Comment