Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Well, here it is!!!

After the wonderful example from so many friends and family, I have decided to start one of these blog things! I have enjoyed viewing so many of yours that I finally decided that I wanted to be able to share our family events, accomplishments, and everyday happenings with everyone. So to start, for those of you that don't know we are living in sunny El Paso, TX for almost a year now. It has been full of ups and downs for us, but overall we are loving being closer to family after living as far as Sikeston, MO (about 26 hour drive from AZ, where my family lives). Now we are a mere 7 hours away from the bulk of my family, and about a 1/2 hour drive from Gabe's parents. The kids have really enjoyed the visits to Abuelos house in AZ and the closer relationship that they have with thier cousins. They have also loved having Abuelos live close enough to see every week.
So with this little intro I begin our blog experience. I will try to keep up with it so that everyone can see what our clan is up to. It will force me also to take more pictures, something that I have not been too good at lately. :-)

5 comments:

S+S said...

Yay, Susy! You started a blog! I didn't even know you were in El Paso! That's fun for you guys to be closer to family. Good for you! Your kids look so grown up and beautiful!! Isaac looks just like his big brother to me.

caroline said...

I'm so happy that you guys have a blog that we can visit! I miss you all so much! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys in 2 weeks ors so!
We love you!

Corie said...

How fun! I love keeping up with all of our friends this way. I can't believe how the kids have grown. Emily still talks about her friend, Emma. Wait 'til she sees all of your pictures! Thanks for the invite.

S+S said...

Can you email me Corie's email address so I can be "invited" to see her blog as well? Thanks!

Susy said...

Thanks for the encouragement girls! We miss all of you! I remember the play dates and get togethers we would have in Dallas and I get teary eyed. I really miss you girls and your families! Maybe we can have a girls weekend away sometime soon! :)